20-th Estonian Aviation Seminar
The 20-th Estonian Aviation Seminar “Aviation - Past, Present, Future” was held at Estonian Aviation Academy, Ülenurme, Tartu County on 12 and 13 November 2015.
- You can watch the recording of the seminar here. Presentations can be downloaded by clicking on the heading.
The seminar schedule can be downloaded here.
12 November 2015
- Sven Kukemelk, Lufthansa Consulting (Germany) – “The View on Estonian Aviation for the Next 20 Years”
- Jaan Tamm, Estonian Air Navigation Services – "Implementation of North European Free Routing Airspace"
- Jevgenijs Oborins, SJSC Latvijas Gaisa Satiksme
"20 Years Back and Ahead in the Field of CNS"
- Heikki Kunttu, Airline
Management Technologies Oy (Finland)
"Finnish Business and General
Aviation Survival Strategies"
- Darius Rudinskas, Vilnius
Gediminas Technical University (Lithuania)
Perspective in Lithuania”
- Tadeusz Zielinski, National Defence University (Poland) –
Experience, Challenges and Way Ahead with Aviation and Aviation Education"
- Evert Raadsen (Sweden) – “Back to the Future”
- Mart Lubi, Fort Aero AS (Estonia) – "Past, Present, Future of the Pilots Training"
- Jaan Annus, Estonian
Aviation Academy –
"Introduction of Estonian Aviation Academy's helicopter FNPT II MCC"
- Petri Louhivuori, Avixtra (Finland)
– "Aviation Future Opportunities"
- Tiit Jürimäe, European Commission –
Agenda for Aviation Research and Innovation"
- Dag Waldenström, Saab AB (Sweden) – "Regional Aviation in the Baltics – Past, Present & Future"
- Risto Mäeots, Magnetic MRO AS (Estonia) – "Utilising New Technologies to Improve MRO Productivity"
- Üllar Salumäe, Estonian Air Navigation Services "Civil-Military Cooperation. EANS and Ämari Airbase"
- Markku Roschier, Airline Management Technologies Oy (Finland) – "Finnish UAV Test Centre"